Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Nivens'

Ian and I enjoyed a nice, relaxing weekend with the Nivens'...including Mack. Sarah and I enjoyed some much needed shopping while Tyler and Ian were able to squeeze in some golf before the rain. Mack did a nice job of showing off his new training techniques. However, he did think that the baby basket that I made for Tyler and Sarah was a pile of toys and goodies for him. And thanks to Sarah he probably has NO IDEA what his actual name is. I heard Mack called, Mack, Mack-a-roonie, handsome, bubba, and pup. Step 1 Sarah, pick one name!!!!

We were excited to see the Nivens' before baby Nivens arrives......Wednesday's the big day for Tyler and Sarah. Can't wait to find out what they are having!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so let me just clarify....Mack knows ALL of this names! And yes, he does come when called by each and every name!

    Just think about the baby! How many more names can I think of?? :-)

    Glad you came to visit...we had a good time. I can't believe I was even able to stay up past midnight on Friday! Yay me!

    ReplyDelete