Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whew!

Here is an update on the Krusich's:

Ian and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We spent the day going to a movie, walking around the Plaza, checking into the Intercontinental Hotel on the Plaza, and eating dinner at McCormick and Schmick's. It was SO fun. Just staying in a hotel in our same city was still tons of fun!

I am done teaching summer school, finished one summer course at KU and will finish up my other KU course this week...Masters will be complete this fall!!!!!

Ian's birthday is this Saturday, we are celebrating by having people over, rain or shine!

Ian and I are headed to San Diego for an additional anniversary present to eachother, Aug. 4-8. Should be TONS-O-FUN!

School starts back up for me Aug. 13, yikes, where did the summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment